More than 300 of your fellow adventurers are now enrolled in Amplify, our new creative productivity deep dive course. Join us for this epic journey as you amp up your creative flow for 2021 and beyond! And get your full purchase credited when you join Conscious Growth Club in April 2021.
Fast Company published a short article about specific songs that have been measured to significantly reduce stress levels.
Here’s are the 10 songs:
- “We Can Fly,” by Rue du Soleil (Café Del Mar)
- “Canzonetta Sull’aria,” by Mozart
- “Someone Like You,” by Adele
- “Pure Shores,” by All Saints
- “Please Don’t Go,” by Barcelona
- “Strawberry Swing,” by Coldplay
- “Watermark,” by Enya
- “Mellomaniac (Chill Out Mix),” by DJ Shah
- “Electra,” by Airstream
- “Weightless,” by Marconi Union
I made a playlist of them in iTunes, and I’ve been listening to them for the past hour. I do notice a calmer and more relaxed state, especially from the “Weightless” song, which currently has 42 million plays on YouTube. So consider listening to some of them when you’d like to enter a more relaxed state of being, which can be especially good for creative work.
There’s a public Spotify playlist of the 10 songs available if you use Spotify.
There’s a free 10-hour version of “Weightless” available too.